I’ve been posting to this blog for over five years and each entry has been written with great thought and consideration. However, after several years of sharing, I think it’s time to try a new format. Beginning tomorrow, I hope to make this blog a kind of news broadcast for the busy FACS professional who’s looking for information, ideas and resources to freshen up and revitalize their existing FACS program. Here’s a sampling of the kind of information you can expect to find in upcoming posts:
- Links to useful and cutting edge websites
- Quick historical FACS facts.
- FACS Word of the Day
- Tables, charts and other quick references
- FACS applicable apps
- Quick quizzes
- Quick-to-prepare recipes
- Useful health and nutrition tips
- FACS in the news mentions
- Lesson suggestions
- Holiday and special occasion ideas for your FACS classes
I am committed to making each post quick to read, useful and specifically geared to the needs and interests of FACS teachers. I hope you’ll follow along as we chart a new direction together.