Welcome to the new and improved Fresh FACS blog! With the new design our website I thought it was time to take a different approach to the blog as well. This page is still in the development phase. Like any other project, a blog requires thought and planning. Getting everything set up just the way I want it will take a couple of days so I hope you’ll be patient and check back often to see how things are progressing.
Here’s a preview of what I hope this new blog will offer:
- a platform for me to share information that I hope you will find useful in your classrooms.
- nuggets FACS-teacher wisdom gleaned from 30+ years of teaching FACS.
- fun facts, photos and links that relate to FACS.
- project and activity ideas that can spice up your FACS curriculum.
- a forum for FACS teachers to network and share ideas, concerns and solutions.
- links and other resources for FACS professionals.
I invite you to join the conversation on this blog and to become a regular subscriber. We can do great things together!